Qualification: Bachelor’s in animation or film making.
Experience: Minimum 2 Years. Freshers can apply.
Skills: Proficient in software including Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and After Effects. Understanding of HTML and CSS required. Should be a great collaborator, with a positive outlook and attitude
Remuneration: Best In Industry
• Collaborating with the Creative Team and finalising the concept for product promotional, events videos etc.
• Mining, conducting research and compiling the data to be represented through video
• Task, which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, audio and colour, and final editing
• Direct and manage video projects from start to finish (Conceptualization to completion)
• Collaborating with the Animation team for product rendering videos
• Additional responsibilities of handling packaging & posters for the brand
• Ability to create solid information designs, concepts and sample layouts for videos
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your application and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.