Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 - 8 Years
Skills: Sales, Home Automation
Remuneration: Best In Industry
• Solution Selling to Residential and Commercial Projects through influencer like Architects, Consultants and Interior Designers.
• Good network with builders, architects, consultants, electrical consultants, project management consultants, etc. will be an advantage
• Understanding Customers requirements. Making technical and commercial proposals.
• Forecasting sales for the year / Specificperiods, based on potential of area, channel partners etc.
• Project mapping & order closure.
• Coordinating with internal / External technical and installation teams forsuccessful completion of projects.
• Manage the database of Architect and interior designers to effectively execute Influencer engagement programs
• Gather extensive market information on Technology, Trends, and available Solutions.
• Conduct market mapping & analyzing market information to identify growth possibilities & opportunities.
• Forecasting sales for the year / Specific periods, based on potential of area, channel partnersetc.
• Making presentations, generating interests and convincing architects, Interior designers, consultants, purchase team, government agencies, developers etc. for automation solutions
• Constantly working on increasing and improving sales funnel.
Sales Functions (MUST)
• Having a penchant for numbers
• Has been involved / is keen to be involved in solutionselling
• A self-starter, motivated, initiated, enterprising
• Experience in Sales (Home Automation will be anadvantage)
• Must be tech-savvy
• Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your application and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.