Qualification: Any Graduated Masters degree in the relevant field (added advantage)
Industry: Switches, Wires, Cables, LED
Experience: 3 -5 years
Category: Junior Management
Skills: • Deep Knowledge of functional aspects of Ecommerce portal. • Must be proficient in Business process re-engineering and optimization • Must be comfortable with statistical concepts related to Business. • Must be comfortable with advanced MS - Excel tools
Remuneration: Best in Industry.
· End to End Key Operational Understanding of all Vendor Portals in detail like Amazon, Flipkart, Jio Mart, Tata Cliq etc.
· Detailed understanding on Various B2B - Dropship + Seller Flex + FBA + OR /SOR ; FK SOR/OR + MP + Assured + Alphalite + Other Partners
· PO Executions, close inter department co-ordination, follow up with partners.
· Node wise appointment slotting, confirmation, tracking, PO flipping.
· Need to ensure stock movement as per slotting.
· Close co ordination between warehouse and FC to bridge the inefficiencies to get the stock in warded.
· Stock Movement Tracker Visibility of all Stakeholders.
· Unfulfilled Inventory Tracker of all Stakeholders.
· Timely Stock upload to the portals.
· To Liase with Partners and internal Stakeholders on Smooth Fulfilment.
· Relative understanding on Ops related Ancillary functions of Logistics WH Management and Productivity index - to Bridge Partner level inefficiencies for Smooth Stock Supply.
· Complete control and understanding of B2B Market Places.
· Conceptual Understanding of Tech System Flow for operational equilibrium and smooth business saliance
· Inventory Management and Efficient Utilization of balanced in stock %
· SOH Analysis - Communication to Sales team on OOS / Liquidation Plan to Maintain adequate Week Cover.
· Fill Rate Tracker to ensure 90%+.
· GRN Tracker of all Partners.
· Stock Movement Tracker Visibility to all Stakeholders
· Returns Management - RO raise to Final CN issue to Partner
· To liase with Commercial team for Account Reco on Monthly/Bi-Monthly/Qtrly Basis
· Active participation, adaptation of New Strategic Projects and Initiatives.
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your application and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.