Lighting Designer/Senior Lighting Designer
Minimum 3 Years
Andheri (West) - Head Office, Bangalore, Noida
Minimum 3 Years
AutoCAD, Lighting Design, Corel Draw, Photoshop
Best In Industry
Lighting Designing and Project Execution:
- Collaborating with Sales Team and taking the project brief, understating the opportunities, and brainstorming on lighting solutions to be delivered at the site.
- Visiting Architect with sales team demonstrating the concept and thereby wining the project.
- Collaborating with Architects and Consultants team and delivering lighting design solutions by working on the projects.
- In order to effectively design lighting systems for a given site, visiting the site to assess and analyse it. Communicating extensively with the customer while there to identify Customers desires and needs.
- Designing a lighting plan for the site according to customer specifications, the assessment of the site itself and safety concerns including state and local energy and building codes. During the design process, acting as a liaison between the end customer and Architect/ Consultant, balancing end customer desires and aesthetics with practical concerns.
Operational Support, MIS & Reviews:
- Weekly review meet to discuss progress during the week
- Understands challenges faced & ways to resolve
- Discuss targeted vs actual goal achieved
- Technical mock discussion & presentations skill development
- Conduct regular meetings with team to understand challenges
- Review the objectives to discuss planned and achieved
- Assigning areas of operation to a sales team members
- Setting Annual Goal/ Target individually