Head Office, Andheri West
Qualification: Any Graduate,
Industry: Electrical & Switchgears
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Skills: Excellent Communication, Active Listening, Negotiation Skills, Critical Thinking, etc.
Remuneration: Best in the Industry
· Preparation and scrutiny of the LC and Non- LC docs, a practical know-how of how to execute dealing with the CHA agent, shipping line, handling the bank queries, co-ordinating with the team, organize Invoice, Packing weight list, Certificate of Origin, B/L etc.
· Doing the logistical arrangements for shipping the goods, through better co-ordination & liasoning with Production dept. & Custom House Agent for smooth handling & clearance of export consignments.
· Negotiation with shipping companies for getting lower & reasonable ocean Freight Rates & further liaising with them for loading & shipping the goods as scheduled.
· Coordinate & Communicate with bank for Submitting export documents for clearing EBRC. Dispatch of export (Commercial Invoice & Delivery Challan ,Eway Bill (If Necessary), Preparation of Monthly Export Delivery Schedule.
· Communicate & coordinate with CHA for export benefits such as MEIS scheme, duty drawback.
· Keep record of monthly export Sale
· Tracking of consignment till reaches to destination.
· Sending post documents to customer after BL. Liaising with overseas buyers as & when required for fulfilling their order & Queries (if any). Keeping track of shipment order & status.
· Cooperate with account departments for IGST Refunds (Checking With Ice gate). Providing sale details for GST Return to Chartered Accountant. Pre-shipment Preparation of Export Sales ( Excise Invoice & Gate pass).
· Preparation of Monthly Export Delivery Schedule according to work order received from marketing dept.
· Coordinate with Packing Dept. & Marketing Dept. for deciding weekly export deliveries schedule.
· Maintain record of export Deliveries with name of party, name of item, work order, Invoice No., Delivery Challan No. etc. Maintain record of work order received from marketing dept. (Date of delivery & delivered date).
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your application and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.