Andheri (West) - Head Office
Qualification: CS – Completed
Experience: Minimum 2 Years
Skills: Drafting, Vetting, Contract Negotiation
Remuneration: Best In Industry
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Preparation of Notices, Agenda, Minutes of the Company Meetings
• Assistance in organizing Board, General and Committee meetings, drafting of resolutions
• Assistance in preparation of Annual Report of the Company
• Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action
• Liaising with external regulators and advisors, such as lawyers and auditors and managing matters related to insurance and property
• Liaising with Attorneys and internally with Design Team and other departments for IPR matter.
• Liaising with Attorneys and internally with Design/ Graphics Team and other departments for Legal & Metrology matter.
• Excellent drafting Skills
• Understanding & knowledge of Companies, allied acts, secretarial work
• Good communication and inter-personnel skills
• Ability to interpret law
• Ability to work under pressure
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your application and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.