Qualification: Degree in Industrial Design preferably from premier institutes
Skills: Hands-on experience in conceptualizing an original idea from storyboard to final design Sound knowledge of production processes. Proficient in illustration and composition skills. Knowledge of 2D and 3D content creation programs.
Remuneration: Best In Industry
• Understand and acknowledge a broad range of potential in each problem statement.
• Create and work at varying levels of abstraction.
• Visualize and model solutions before all the information is available.
• Must have a problem-solving approach that entail the creation and evaluation of multiple alternatives.
• Must be able to maintain or add value as elements are integrated into a whole.
• Potential of identification and respond to the relationships among solutions and its contexts.
• Able to embody ideas and communicate their values.
• Hands on experience of various tools and materials of Industrial design discipline
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your application and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.